Every HK$ 1 you spent at THE SWANK and affiliated boutiques in Hong Kong with THE SWANK Membership Card earns you 1 reward point.
During any given seasonal period*, with an accumulation of 50,000 reward points, you will be rewarded with a gift voucher worth HK$ 1,000! There is no maximum gift redemption value for each cardmember. The more you spend, the more you will be rewarded under the following scheme:
|Seasonal Accumulated Reward Points||Gift Voucher Value (HK$)|
|50,000 – 99,999||$1,000|
|100,000 – 149,999||$2,000|
|150,000 – 199,999||$3,000|
|200,000 – 249,999||$4,000|
|250,000 – 299,999||$5,000|
For every additional 50,000 thereafter, an extra gift voucher of HK$ 1,000 will be rewarded.
*The accumulated points will be calculated at the end of each season and each season is stipulated as below:
Spring/Summer : February 1 until July 31
Fall/Winter : August 1 until January 31
Terms & Conditions
- The seasonal accumulated reward points are calculated per cardmember and are non-transferable.
- THE SWANK Shop Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the offer without prior notice. In case of dispute, the decision of THE SWANK Shop Limited shall be final.
- The gift voucher of the reward program is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Can only be redeemed and used in the specified period of the new season: gift vouchers rewarded from Spring/Summer can only be used in September through to October of the same year, while vouchers rewarded from Fall/Winter can only be used in March through to April of the following year.
- Valid only with THE SWANK Shop Limited company chop.
- Valid at THE SWANK and its affiliated boutiques.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No reimbursement will be given should this gift voucher is redeemed for goods lower than the face value of the voucher.
- Cannot be used on discounted merchandise and in conjunction with other promotional offers except VIP discount.
THE SWANK Hong Kong:
PAULE KA - LANDMARK CHATER
- HARBOUR CITY
For enquiries, please contact Marketing and Communications at (852) 2594 0662/ firstname.lastname@example.org.